Things to Do In Boston In February
February Fun in Boston
February is cold but you can warm up with Valentine’s Day festivities and a whole bunch of fun things. Keep in mind that Valentine’s Day is February 14 and President’s Day on February 13. Plus, most schools in New England are on winter vacation for the entire week of the 20th. You will need things to keep the kiddos busy!
Take a look!
Chinese New Year Parade and China Cultural Village
2017 is the year of the Rooster!
China Cultural Village takes place at the the China Trade Building at the corner of Boylston and Washington Streets. This event features free fun activities – calligraphy, dough characters, origami, balloons, and more!
Catch a Boston Bruins Game
There are 5 home games in February at TD Garden. You will also be close to Faneuil Marketplace which as excellent shopping and dining options. Don’t miss the chance to see Boston’s hockey team, winner of 6 Stanley Cup championships!
See a Show at the Boston Opera House
Two great shows are coming to the Boston Opera House.
Cabaret is playing January 31st 2017 – February 13th 2017
Artifact is playing February 23rd 2017 – March 5th 2017
Funny Murder Mystery
February 1 – 5, 2017
February 11, 2017 (12 to 8 p.m.)
Celebrate Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras with $3 drinks at 10 bars, no cover charges, beads, and souvenirs at Valentine Gras near Faneuil Hall.
February 10 – 14, 2017
Valentine’s Dinner Cruise
February 11 & 14, 2017
The Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise from Spirit Cruises includes a buffet dinner, a rose, a champagne toast, and romantic views departing from World Trade Center.
February 16 – 18, 2017
Watch amateur comedy teams from different schools compete in the College Comedy Fest and Beanpot Tournament at ImprovBoston in Cambridge.
February 17 – 19, 2017
Boskone offers discussions, readings, and workshops about science fiction and fantasy, plus gaming, music, and contests at The Westin Boston Waterfront.
February 17 – 25, 2017
Run in Your Underwear
February 18, 2017
Cupid’s Undie Run includes a half-naked run in the street and a party at House of Blues for charity.
February 18 – March 25, 2017 (10:15 a.m. Saturdays)
Half-Price Tickets to February Events in Boston
Everybody likes a good deal. Check these discounted tickets through Goldstar Events:
- Caberet @ Boston Opera House – Goldstar $37-$70; Full price $54-$104
- Donkey Show @ The Oberon in Cambridge – Goldstar $0-$15, Full price $35
- Unconditional Love: The Letters of John & Abigail Adams @ Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum – Goldstar $28, Full price $39
- Back Bay Chocolate Walking Tour @ Westin Copley Place Hotel – Goldstar $20, Full price $48
- Boston Chocolate Workshop: Make Your Own Truffles @ Elephant & Castle Pub & Restaurant – Goldstar $30-$38; full price $75
- Hot Chocolat Tasting Tour @ starts at Cuppacoffee – Goldstar $25-$28 Full price $55-$56
- Blue Man Group @ Charles Playhouse – Goldstar $43; Full price $94
- Huzzah! Tavern Nights @ Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum – Full price $45; Goldstar $34
- Nick’s Comedy Stop – Boston Theatre District – Full price $20, Goldstar $0 – $10
- Shear Madness at the Charles Playhouse – Full price $50; Goldstar $25 – $30
- Mainstage Show – Improv Asylum – Full price $22; Goldstar $11
Staying in Boston
If you are coming to Boston for any of these great event sin February or have friend and family arriving please consider our short-term apartment rentals as a lodging option. We have several locations around Boston. All the conveniences of home without the hassles of a hotel. Call today!