13 Boston Breweries: Cheers!
If you are looking for a delicious craft beer and great atmosphere (hey, that rhymed!) look no further. We have the ultimate list of Boston Breweries. Cheers!
Note: Some of these breweries are located a bit outside of Boston, but they are worth the adventure!
- Trillium Brewing Company – 369 Congress St, Boston
- Night Shift Brewing – 87 Santilli Hwy, Everett
- Mystic Brewery – 174 Williams St, Chelsea
- Cambridge Brewing Company – 1 Kendall Sq, Cambridge
- Somerville Brewing Company (Slumbrew) – 15 Ward St, Somerville
- Aeronaut Brewing Company – 14 Tyler St, Somerville
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall – 306 Northern Ave, Boston
- Boston Beer Works – Fenway – 61 Brookline Avenue, Boston
- Boston Beer Works – Canal Street – 112 Canal St, Boston
- Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams) – 30 Germania St, Jamaica Plain
- Winter Hill Brewing Company – 328 Broadway, Somerville
- John Harvard’s Brewery & Ale House – 33 Dunster St, Cambridge
- Mighty Squirrel Brewing – 745 Atlantic Ave, Boston
Related: Summer Events in Boston
Boston Brew Tours has fostered relationships with the Boston area’s best breweries. You can tour breweries ranging from nano-breweries to regional large scale breweries.
We want to hear from you…
What is your favorite Boston Brewery?